Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 May 2005 07:36:43 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Replacement fridge LED - which one to get

On most Westy's the LED panel ONLY LIGHTS UP when you flip the switch to the on position. Is yours like this or is the fridge LED on regardless of the switch position?

If the fridge LED is switched, the next question is do you sleep with the switch on?

I actually like the bright blue LED (276-316) at night. We sleep with the switch panel off, but if I need to get up in the middle of the night I flip the switch on and there's a nice light blue glow filling the van...enough light for me to see, but not enough to disturb my wife.

I guess if I left the panel LED's on all night it be annoying, but I use the switch.

As long as the propane fridge is on (which it usually is) I have the added bonus of a switchable soft blue night light....