Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 May 2005 11:08:32 -0600
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: Get a gmail account just for this list OR try sub folders and
              filters

I have the same setup on my local mail program (entourage MAC) with filtered (sorting) folders for each mailing list as well as my ebay and other ventures.

Also as some in the list have noted, I also have multiple email addresses for different things. This way mail on the server is also sorted.

May seem strange but I have junk filters off. I donšt use them. This is where having my own domains comes in handy. An address that suddenly becomes a spam magnet gets changed.

jimt