Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 May 2005 20:12:34 -0600
From:         dusty edwards <dusty.edwards@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: adding an oven to a westy

so, what i've read so far is that the coleman portable oven is a great option it takes practice and patience but works great! however, the question came up earlier about whether or not the oven will fit on the westy stove - it's pretty deep. there have been plenty of people that refer to using the coleman oven personally, but here is a response about the oven not being used due to limited space. so, which is it, does it fit on the westy stove, or not???

thanks again for all of the responses!!! it's nice to have a food-related topic on here - cooking is one of my personal favorite things to do in my camper.............it's amazing what you can do with such a little kitchen! and, now, hopefully i'll have the advantage of an oven. dusty. On May 8, 2005, at 7:16 PM, Hans Brouwer wrote: