Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 May 2005 09:20:52 -0400
From:         Jim King <terrapincampers@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: [syncro.org] GPS units

FYI, If you already own a laptop, Delorme (delorme.com) sells a GPS package, antenna & software that works really well on & off road. You can locate gas stations etc, and it also has a built in speedo so you can see how out of wack your VW's is... my shows 8mph higher than my actual speed! They also sell topo software for real back country travel.

Jim King 86 Syncro Westy (Terapn)