Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 May 2005 11:58:25 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <j.michael.elliott@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: SS version of luggage rack bolts?
Comments: To: Gerald Masar <azsun99@earthlink.net>

Hi Gerald,

Thanks to the pointer to the marine supply house for the hardware.

For the luggage rack drain holes -- I have enough drains around this place to keep clean of debris as it is. Little screens will just add to the joy. I'm sticking to my plan of running little hoses down from the holes to the rain gutter.

--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 83.5 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") KG6RCR