Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 May 2005 13:50:38 -0700
From:         John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MSN's Top 10 Camping Sites

Really? Have you been using the campground? On a warm summer weekend? The park itself is very nice, and it only takes a little effort to get away from the dregs, but I've never seen the campground part look good... Maybe they've cleaned it up in that last couple years since I was there? I kinda gave up on it after a bad "boomboxes and beer" experience in 2002...

On 5/18/05, Leon <korkwood@wshost.net> wrote: > I have been visiting MCSP on a more or less regular basis and find it > very nice, clean and not "full of load city folk there to get drunk, > or high, or stupid".Road going there is beautiful. > There is also Sycamore Canyon SP not far, another > great camping and recreational area > Agree with selection 100% > Leon > > > On Wed, 18 May 2005 07:53:46 -0700, John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > > > I note with great amusement that Malibu Creek State Park is in the top > > 10! I grew up about 2 miles from there. It'd be a nice place if it > > wasn't so close to Los Angeles. It's a sad, trash-strewn place full of > > load city folk there to get drunk, or high, or stupid. But I suppose I > > should be happy they picked such a place to publicize, as it's not > > likely to be made any worse by a great influx of MSN readers. > > > > On 5/17/05, Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> http://local.msn.com/special/campsites.asp?GT1=6432 > >> > >> Texas and Calif. whuppin' bum .... and I thought UT had some pretty good > >> places. > >> > >> Bob > >> > > > > -- > Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ >