Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 May 2005 13:49:11 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Question on Biodiesel
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

Isn't this whole Bio-Diesel thing just catch 22? I eat more fries, onion rings and fried foods to make more used cooking oil and then I gain all that weight and it takes more fuel to move me down the road. Don't get me wrong I love the smell of French Fries in the morning at every red light but it causes me to salivate the whole day long. The worst offenders are the Bio Cars that smell like Donuts and you can't find a Policeman when you really need one. I saw the PBS show about the two guys that went from coast to coast in the converted VW on used cooking oil ............... How much weight did they gain?

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "jimt" <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:01 PM Subject: Re: Question on Biodiesel