Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 May 2005 18:57:24 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: That little s-shaped hose
Comments: To: Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>

Buy the proper hose from the dealer. It costs what it costs for a reason. Most aftermarket hoses seem to only last a few years. The ends of preformed hoses are designed to be clamped. Cutting a hose will leave ends that will not last. The hose gets a lot of stress from engine movement. Also use the proper spring clamps.

Dennis