Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 May 2005 21:19:48 -0400
From:         Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: That little s-shaped hose
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>

Most of the coolant hoses we sell in our coolant hose kits (probably about 90%) are VW. The rest are German. Getting a hose from the dealer is a sure way to pay more for it. Quality should be about the same as aftermarket since most of them have the VW logo stamped on them. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Other times you just pay.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com