Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 May 2005 21:59:49 -0400
From:         Tom Miller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>
Subject:      Re: all my R12 is gone..? (bummer)
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

You can buy Freeze-12 on ebay without a license. I bought 3 kits to cover each of my pre 94 cars with R12 systems. They come with all the fittings you need to do the refill. I also bought some Freeze-12 Leak Stop from another web site to use as well. TEMiller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Wilford" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:30 PM Subject: Re: all my R12 is gone..? (bummer)