Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 May 2005 11:34:40 -0700
From:         Vanagon <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fridge....should it stay on...
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

Seems like there are many westy owners who do run the propane fridge while underway and have not had any problems.

Also seems obvious to the most casual observer that a pilot light lit while refueling or at a gas station is a BAD idea even if it is down inside the fridge with 2 feet of steel tubing and on the opposite side of the van.

Does not seem to be too difficult to just pull over before going up to the pump and turn off the fridge.

"de flame! de flame"

----- Original Message ----- From: "jimt" <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:13 AM Subject: Re: Fridge....should it stay on...