Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 May 2005 14:00:29 -0600
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: Unused Fridge and weight (long)
Comments: To: Tim Demarest <tim.demarest@POBOX.COM>

Concur... I am a light bicycle user. It does come in handy to pedal to the starbucks, parts store, grocery store, see the scenery, etc. I usually rack it up on trips to places like buses and balloons (400 miles), jerome(900 miles), and similar longer trips.

In the CVWBC membership we also have the hardcore types. The ones with more money in their bikes than the buses. One even travels in the organized rides through the high country. Definitely not me though. A five mile run is a good one for me. jimt