Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 May 2005 16:59:02 -0700
From:         Art McGinn <ajmcginn@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: was Unused Fridge and weight, now Travelling Light

my wife and i have traveled to europe a couple of times for a few weeks to a few months and, after hauling too much stuff around too often, developed a rule of thumb: "if it doesn't stow under the (airplane) seat, it doesn't go." it works well. similar for westy travel. during the day, all gear should fit in the back and, at night, fit on the driver's seat and in the footwell where it is temporarily shifted. if it don't fit, it don't go. this has also worked very well. cheers, art '82 westy