Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 May 2005 17:24:51 -0400
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: folding kayaks

Sorry, folks, I had Ralph's email address wrong. It should be rdiaz@optonline.com. I didn't send the correction to the whole list because I didn't realize others would be interested.

And for those who are looking for specifically kayak info, you might try subscribing briefly to one of these listservs, and posting your questions there:

http://cpakayaker.com/mailman/listinfo/members_cpakayaker.com - sea kayaking in the Chesapeake Bay area. I know there's folks on their list who have experience with folding and inflatable kayaks. In fact, back in another life I used to run the Chesapeake Paddlers Association, and before that I created the listserv.

http://www.paddlewise.net/ - listserv for paddling in general, no geographic location

http://lists.hrwa.org - Hudson River Watertrail Association, which covers the area from NYC to Albany. Ralph Diaz is involved with running that one - I got his new email address from their website.

Paddle safe!

Joy

**************************************************************** Joy Hecht and Matilda, 1989 Burgundy Vanagon

For musings about life and the vanadventures: http://users.rcn.com/jhecht/gypsy

****************************************************************:::-----Original Message----- :::From: A. Hurley [mailto:ahurley@viewit.com] :::Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:15 AM :::To: Joy Hecht :::Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM :::Subject: Re: folding kayaks (was Traveling lighter) ::: :::I've tried to contact Ralph too lately but it bounced. Have a new :::folding kayak called First Light - the bag fits on the upper luggage :::area with room to spare!Made from carbon and urethane... ::: :::I also used to lead trips in double Kleppers back in the 80's.... ::: :::Andree :::