Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 May 2005 08:40:31 -0400
From:         Frederich Mertz <braap.blau@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Can Terry K be with us? / Why Not.

> > There is a concise, but scholarly book entitled "On Bullshit". Since it > pervades our lives to such a degree, the author attempts to explain the > whys and > wherefores of bullshit. Banning Terry is bullshit. If I ever knew what > heinous sin Terry K committed, I have long forgotten, but whatever it was > it > certainly was not irredeemable. Anyone who has ever spoken with Terry K > knows that > while he might be a great raconteur, he is not full of bullshit - that > alone > should punch his ticket for a return trip from the Village of the Banned. > > > The quality of Mercy is not strained . . . allow Terry to return. If > nothing > else, he can learn from our Goodness. > > > An old Sicilian would say, "Never judge a man by his last act." > > George

Terry's sin was being a sick mother fucker. <- I only add that to attract our moderator. I think he just looks at messages with certain keywords, like fuck, religion, hell, subaru, etc.

If you need a reminder of what he did was over and aver again to use racial/ethnic hatred words that got people upset. the list manager asked him to stop again and again and he didn't so he received temporary moderation for a while then he continued again and was banned permanently. If you want I can repost his messages and the response from back then or you can search the archives?

Some people say they have met him and he is a nice guy but most people on the list have not and only know him from his postings. I don't know how anyone could think a person who uses the holocost to tease a Jewish person is an OK person? <or a person he thinks is jewish>

The whole point is mute now, since Terry is with us under his fake name Robert Cardo. He still pops up from time to time with good and bad technical info and gets the list riled up by insulting people but then he pulls back from going to his old personal attacks. Mom says he is a "troll" which I found is to say that he likes to get a rise out of people on the web. Mom is jungian psychiatrist and web consultant.

In my opinion the BullShit was letting him to come back to the list under a fake name after justly being permanently banned once before.

Fred