Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:02:54 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot Awning

I guess I should further categorize my remarks on this awning.

We're weekend warriors; we car camp with our friends and several kids, and don't do anything extreme. I almost always have either the wife or friends with me, so this awning makes sense for me because I always have an extra set of hands. It is a bit clumsy to set up, as I said, but nothing of mayor consequence. And once we set up camp, we stay put for a few days. Rarely do we leave the spot where we stake down.

The wind kicked up pretty good night before last, but no major catastrophic gusts, so I can't agree or disagree with you on that. We had one of those quick passing hail/rainstorms that ALWAYS hits us as we're setting up camp here in the Rockies.

All I can say is that my first experience with it was a good one and it works exactly as I expected it to, at first impression, for exactly what we do when we camp.

If I do have problems down the line, I will most definitely let folks know.

I suppose a disclaimer is in order:

"I do not work for Bus Depot, nor have they solicited my comments on any products. I am simply an opinionated (positively opinionate on this item) customer."

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/