Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jun 2005 08:47:32 -0600
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: Short range FM transmitters

US robotics bought out a company a few years back that made one that I know would transmit a bit over 100 feet in open air. It wasnąt fm but 900mhz band. It was designed for pc audio out and transmitted to FM channel but the trick on it was that the FM range was only about 30 feet.

However there are solutions available in the entertainment stage industry. Pricey though.

Then there is always stuff like http://technocrat.net/article.pl?sid=05/01/05/209247&mode=nested or http://technocrat.net/article.pl?sid=05/01/05/209247&mode=nested

Out in an open field you shouldnąt run into interference problems jimt