Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:38:01 -0700
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator Fan Motor Low-Speed Inop
Comments: To: Detroit Bus <detroit.bus@GMAIL.COM>

You are looking at the wrong diagram, that is why it doesn't match what you see on your van. The Bentley 87 main diagram shows the wiring and motor connections for the standard Vanagon. You have A/C and there is a different motor and wiring setup used. There is a separate wiring diagram for A/C in the Bentley.

Mark