Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:37:01 -0700
From:         Daryl Christensen <aatransaxle@DIRECWAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: ETKA 6.2 over 5.3?
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

I did try just an install of the 6.2 version with the 5.3 deleted also...no joy either way. The 5.3 works fine on my XP systems (2 computers)...didn't make sense to me unless there is something that was done to the original "cracked" version of the 5.3 that was sent around for a few years. Daryl ----- Original Message ----- From: "jimt" <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:35 AM Subject: Re: ETKA 6.2 over 5.3?