Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:36:13 -0600
From:         Adrian <adrian.bertarelli@DIRECWAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon syndrome week - Friday
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Ok I need to lighten up spending to much time working on the van on a Friday in the rain. Was looking for some actually insightful thoughts. I have a sense of humor and I do understand that our vans sometimes suck but we love them and we keep them running. I have always approached my van lightly knowing that it is a toy and not a daily dependable driver. They are fun and they have value in their own way. Stan if you don't have a vanagon why pay attention to this list? Just to egg people on and laugh at them? Is that fun to you? Just curious. Adrian