Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:44:51 -0400
From:         Adam Thacker <87westy@THACKER.CA>
Subject:      Re: Suggestions for Fuel expansion tank hose repair?
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

OK thanks I was wondering if that was possible. I guess I will have to wait till my fingers heal I made a mess of them trying to twist off that factory hose clamp. Did you have to remove both of the holding bars? Or can I get away with only one off. I am presuming the holding bars are the two bars that run paralel to the tank with one bolt holding each and notched into the body at one end?

Thank you

Adam Thacker 87 Westfalia GL