Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:30:54 -0500
From:         jake beaulieu <jbeaulie@ND.EDU>
Subject:      stretched e-brake cable?

Howdy,

The e-brake cables on my AC 82 Westy appear to be uneven. The equalizer thing that they tie into at the front end pulls strongly toward to the drivers side, rather then being perpendicular to the frame rails. I am assuming that this is a simple case of the passengers side cable being stretched out. I have purchased a replacement, but before I went at it I was wondering if anyone out there has dealt with this on.