Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:13:38 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: How do I ... (shifter stuff)
Comments: To: Barry Mercer <BJMercer@SYMPATICO.CA>

The cleaning is easy to do. Just take about any solvent and spray or brush it on and clean the parts. After you've cleaned use the brush to wipe on a good supply of general purpose grease. The boot doesn't seem to do much good so the grease is actually a better seal and rust preventer as well as lubrication. Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Mercer" <BJMercer@SYMPATICO.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:49 PM Subject: How do I ... (shifter stuff)