Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:40:36 -0700
From:         Chuck Blethen <Chuck.Blethen@SKREENZ.COM>
Subject:      Re: Report: First camping trip with 88 Westy
Comments: To: briwasson@VERIZON.NET

To help defeat the bugs, try www.skreenz.com Make sure to spray for mosquitoes inside once you have buttoned up for the night. Our '86 Vanagon Wolfy spent over 250 nights in the deep woods of Minnesota with no problems...

Chuck Blethen - Owner Skreenz by Blethen Box 14524 Scottsdale AZ 85267 USA 480-225-8430 Phone

Chuck.Blethen@Skreenz.Com www.Skreenz.com

|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ |xxxx SKREENZ xxxxxx\ |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|

Protecting campers from flying insects for 20 years!