Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:09:23 -0400
From:         Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Free 2 passenger middle bench - You pay shipping or pick up in
              Toronto
Comments: cc: vgonman@earthlink.net

Hello Volks,

In July of last year Sean B. (aka Vgonman) gave me a free rear bench. It was it decent shape and I loved using it but I have now replaced it with one that better matches my interior.

The old bench had been happily residing in my Aunt's garage, which has just recently sold. Consequently it is time to get rid of the bench, and I felt the list should get first crack at it.

Please p-mail me if you want it. I will be doing this first come first serve. The first replier will then have 24 hours to Paypal me for the shipping costs (The new bench I got was $180 US to ship... So I am saying $200 to be safe). I will only ship with www.forwardair.com.

Local Toronto pick up is fine or drop off can be arranged if you are in the London Toronto corridor (or possibly if you're between Toronto and Algonquin Park - I will be camping there shortly). For pick up or local drop off I will require $100 deposit within 24 hours fully refundable IF YOU TAKE THE BENCH, but I'm keeping the money and you don't get the bench if you let the date slide past the July 1st long weekend. Do not say you were not warned... I don't want to be stuck with this thing with no where to keep it waiting for someone who may come get it sometime.

If the Paypal is not forthcoming witthin 24 hours of my "its yours" e-mail, the offer will be extended to the next person in line. Photos are available to anyone interested, color is tan with kind of a black and brown herringbone pattern, it has armrests on both sides and in the middle and includes. seatbelts, slides right into the railings (most westies have them under the carpet)

Chris G