Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:30:51 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Parted out Westy...Found Bonus!

Does it look like this? (this one came from an 82 ASI camper)

http://www.californiavan.com/84asi_interior/84ASI_interior-Pages/Image14.html

These units were in ASI campers and many other American converted RV's.

They are quite nice, they charge both batteries when you have shore power and convert 110v to 12v for all your 12v devices. Much more versatile than the power setup of a standard westy.

The unit I had was flaky....I found the manufacturer via google. They are still in business. They repaired the circuit board in my unit for only $22

I'm sure they can supply you with manuals and/or test your unit if necessary.

http://www.progressivedyn.com