Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:28:55 -0400
From:         Eric Unrau <eunrau@YAHOO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Oil and Filter Changes

Thanks. I drive the van once a week around town to keep things moving, and then in the summer 3-4 camping trips where most of the mileage is put on.

The AC...long gone - the PO could have used your advice. I might remove it some day, there's probably 50-75 lbs that I don't need to be hauling around.

Eric Vancouver, BC