Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:49:52 -0700
From:         Daryl Christensen <aatransaxle@DIRECWAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: R134 conversion

Years ago my wif had a Broco II with NO freon in it.and I changed the fittings to the 134 style and just filled it up with 134 instead of the R12 it came with....no oil change, no evac, just filled it.. Worked great for 3 yrs till it sold...no issues whatsoever...so it can be done, just needs a tight system or other than a van system I guess...Daryl of AA Trans ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Bauer" <Tom.Bauer@SUN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:32 PM Subject: R134 conversion