Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:35:19 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Tire Review Page just Published
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>

This is most welcome. And I wish, we had the same summary results for most of our problems put together the same way. I know, we have over fifty general problems, but that would solve the constant asking for the same questions. And instead we send the unknowing new comers to the archives that is not a collection of the best solutions of all our problem but a random collection of the questions and answers from every angles. It is best to have the best answer site to all the most asked questions. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Chase" <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:09 PM Subject: Vanagon Tire Review Page just Published