Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:47:56 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia and AC

"If you want air to get to the front close the two vents on the bottom > and the two outside vents. The 4 (?) center ones will direct quite a > lot of air to the front."

I've got to second this. My van get's too chilly so I turn it down. I set it up like Kim does as well, shutting bottom and the 2 outer vents, leaving open the 4 middle one's that blow like crazy forward. Similar temps here but mostly in the lower to mid 90's. Even after it sitting in the sun it doesn't take long to "chill".

Bob Stevens '87 Westy Syncro http://groups.msn.com/BobsPhotoShare

P.S.; I just found out I'll be going to Anchorage, AK (flying) to visit my niece while my bro and his bride are there, in a couple weeks. Never been there and can hardly wait. Will take my mt. bike to give the bears a chance to turn me into manure. Don't worry, I'll take pics of that too.