Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:37:27 -0400
From:         John Meeks <vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Searching archives - 50 most discussed topics
Comments: To: Jeffrey Earl <jefferrata@yahoo.com>

Van Pilots,

RE: BTDT website

Look for an improved menu system sometime this weekend.

And YES we do need content from everyone who has pulled up a GEM from the archives.

Remember, the BTDT is a supplement to Bentley so when you're cussing Bentley Publishing for being clear as mud on something you can find the same chapter in the BTDT site by title or number with some real world tips and tricks.

And yes a DVD is quite possible once the content is there.

John Meeks

Vanagon Rescue Squad http://www.vanagonauts.com/Vanagon_Rescue_Squad74.htm

'91 Multivan Top o' Northern Michigan KC8ZFN