Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:06:45 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Portable Air Conditioner aka hybrid electric vehicle continued
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

The better units use 2 tubes or a coaxial tube so outside air is used to cool the condenser and then that heated air is sent out. There are "spot coolers" that do not have an outside vent but they do not cool a room. They merely discharge cool air to cool a specific place.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM> Date: Friday, July 1, 2005 11:01 am Subject: Re: Portable Air Conditioner aka hybrid electric vehicle continued