Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:13:08 -0700
From:         gary goldey <clonestar7@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      where is the fuel pressure regulator on my 82 vanagon?

So...where is the fuel pressure regulator on my 82 vanagon? What does it look like?

Gary in Austin TX http://dieselslave.tripod.com http://vw4fun.tripod.com

Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@telus.net> wrote: My 84 made that whining noise in the pump, too, so I bought another and it still did it. The dealer didn't know what was wrong either so they suggested I put in a new AFM! Turned out the fuel pressure regulator was plugged, and a new one made it all better. Does your van appear to be running rich at idle? Good luck, Jake.

----- Original Message ----- From: "gary goldey" To: Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:52 PM Subject: hesitation when I hit the gas...