Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:26:56 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Optima Battery safety question
Comments: To: vanagon@.VANAGON.COM

You can do better than that David. Did you not read the recent post from the guy whose van went up in flames from a dead short? Have you never had a British car? You'll need to insulate that positive terminal with a hard, non-abradable plastic hat like the one that came with my Costco battery. Get 'em tiger. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Marshall" <mailinglist@FASTFORWARD.CA> To: < Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:14 PM Subject: Optima Battery safety question