Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:34:58 -0700
From:         Jason Kirk <Gojira@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Beat the heat portable AC unit for vanagon $77 bucks

I had to watch a film made in the 60's about traffic safety while training for a job once. The film featured a police officer who relayed several stories of things he encountered in his career. One of these stories was of a man who was killed after a minor accident. He was traveling at freeway speeds when traffic came to a sudden stop. He slammed on his brakes and skid until his car hit the car in front of him causing the car and driver to come to an almost immediate stop. Unfortunately for the man, the Kleenex box (with fancy cover)that had been resting in the rear window continued at freeway speeds until it made contact with the back of his head.

Jason