Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:14:09 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sliding window locks (2nd request)
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@verizon.net>

Mike, thank you for the images. I am still somewhat confused as to whether these glides mount to the glass or mount to the channel in which the glass rides. They are missing on my windows.

John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@verizon.net> To: "John Lauterbach" <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET> Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 10:25 AM Subject: Re: Sliding window locks (2nd request)