Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:14:40 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Earl <jefferrata@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      vanagon repair shop in southern oregon?
Comments: cc: groups.florian@GMAIL.COM

Florian Speier wrote: >> can anyone recommend a shop in the grants pass, medford, ashland area for vanagons? nothing found on vanagon.com:-(

I found these shops listed on www.westfalia.org:

Medford/Gold River Don Thumler Mobile Auto Repair 541-890-1886 wow were we impressed with this guy, found him inside a parts store where we were looking for information on where to go to install an new altenator. don't worry he sasy i'll go get the new bosch altenator and be right back to install it...1.5 hrs labour $80 bucks and 153 bucks for a rebuilt by bosch and we were on our waYYYYYYYYYYYY. nice man too and go figure HE comes to YOU...solid service there and he knows n loves Westies

Talent, OR between Ashland & Medford

balding@bnet.org Junior Member # 299 posted 08-21-2000 05:46 PM

Pollard's Foreign Car Repair & Service 630 South Pacific Hwy. Talent OR 97540 Excellent Knowledge, saved our vacation!

Also be sure to peruse Larry Chase's helpful index: http://www.roadhaus.com/shops.html#Oregon

Good Luck!

Jeffrey Earl 1983 diesel Westfalia "Vanasazi" http://www.vanthology.com/

____________________________________________________ Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items. http://auctions.yahoo.com/