Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:36:42 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: slow pressure buildup [diesel]
Comments: To: bus.mail@IAE.NL

I think the vac pump and the oil pump are driven by the same shaft so they may not be spining at first start up. the timing belt may be oil soaked does the intermediate shaft pulley run off the smooth side of the belt ? me thinks it does time to pull the timing cover off Bob ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaap Nauta" <bus.mail@IAE.NL> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 11:01 AM Subject: slow pressure buildup [diesel]