Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jul 2005 06:56:26 -0700
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Correct Air Pressure
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

36-40 front 43-48 rear

Lightly loaded I would try the lower number and fully loaded the higher number.

The sticker listed tire for Syncro 205R14 is actually a little bigger than your tires. The sticker says 36F and 43R for this one, even 8ply. The sticker listed tire for both is 185R14 is actually a little smaller than your tire. The sticker says 40F and 48R for those, even 8ply.

Of course the pressures on the sticker vary some by year even though the vehicle itself is the same in many cases. Go figure.

Mark