Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:11:44 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Suburban Design Core at BOTC2005
Comments: To: Type2 <type2@type2.com>, list vintage bus <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          The Bug Pack Pack <The_Bug_Pack@yahoogroups.com>

Forwarded from Adoom@SDC...

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

Many people ask, "what do I do as a sponsor at an event?". When I posed that question to Greg, man-in-charge, Potts last year regarding BOTC, his answer was pretty simple. "Whatever the hell you want. Make it interesting."

As a sponsor of BOTC, it is our responsibility to "do whatever the hell we want, and make it interesting". And Interesting we shall make it. Here's what SDC, in cahoots with BOTC and EB, are doing to make your weekend... "interesting".

*BELLE'S MOBILE TATTOO STUDIO* Back by popular demand,... pain. Heather has agree'd again to do on-site tattoo's. Space is limited so we are asking that anyone interested in getting some ink done contact Heather by July 25th with your design ideas, requests, and questions. You can reach her at raspbelle@rogers.com . Please put "BOTC TATTOO" in the subject line. (this is important, your email will not get past the filter otherwise) This way we can arrive with the right colours, the right art, and yes....needles. Big....sharp.....needles.

*PAN-AM JAM STAGE* Chris Cybulski (Everybus), Greg Potts, and I are planning to set up a live&loud stage. We will supply the amps, the mics, and the drums. You supply the instrument, the talent, and the courage. The stage will be open for a few hours only on Saturday afternoon. We request that people treat the gear with respect, and rock.

*GLASSBUS* Once again Heather will have her fused glass buses for sale. These were quite popular at Everybus, so here's your chance. These are all hand made by Heather, in a basement, in the suburbs.

*ANTI-EVENTS* Because they are anti-events, you may not know they are happening. Throughout the weekend we will be randomly announcing some events that, well, aren't your typical event. Here's a hint, if you own a black t-shirt, bring it.

And don't forget your BOTC Shirt. Shirt design and ordering instructions are available at http://www.busesofthecorn.com

Now go get back to work, your boss is about to walk by in 3......2.......1.......

Adoom & Belle SDC Messengers of fun and pain.

visit the site that never gets finished http:www.busesofthecorn.com/suburban