Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:31:50 -0700
From:         Keith Ovregaard <kovregaard@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: body shop recommendations?

Forgot to mention that the front tow hook (loop) was cut off in order to fit the Big Bumper support brackets to the frame. I think this was not necessary and could have been avoided with some tweaking or better designed bracket. However, working with Peter at Volkscafe was a pleasure. He is a knowledgeable and fair guy. Will do business with him again for sure.

Keith O