Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:08:18 -0400
From:         Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Help needed aka for sale...in MD
Comments: cc: kevinkusmider@YAHOO.COM

your Alt may have set up. happened twice on our honda (figured it was cause it's a honda) and be holding back your motor..

an other worse case scenario would be coolant leakage into the cylinders while sitting and hydrolocking the pistons. pull a plug and check.. only takes 1 cylinder full of H2o to hold up a motor.

dan in syracuse

From: kevin kusmider <kevinkusmider@YAHOO.COM> Subject:

I have a '90 weekender that is causing some marital strife and I need to sell or trade. The van needs a new engine, but other than that it is in great shape. Pop top is perfect, body is very good and the interior is pretty good also. I am not exactly sure what happened to the engine, it seems to have seized up but it did not happen while I was driving. i would love to put an engine in, but five kids, two in college, and a wife who is not willing to indulge me any further. Anyway, make me an offer or I would trade for a pick up truck of some sort. I live in Frederick, MD and can help arrange transport in the DC area. Thanks to all,

Kevin 301.514.5584