Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:18:28 -0400
From:         Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot Rebuilt 2.1L - opinions?
Comments: To: rrecardo@WEBTV.NET

I know I am being baited and I will not rise to it, but I do want to clear the air. I have NEVER dealt with anyone named Robert Cardo ever. I have never spoken with him via phone or sold him a part. He has never visited me at Van-Again. Nothing. So when Mr. Cardo says a line like, "I know better" and sounds like he has some mysterious inside knowledge of the workings here at Van-Again, I challenge him to please reveal it to all of us. I would love to hear about it, since I know not of whence he speaks. Now I did deal one time with a guy named Terry K. If he wants to talk about that one transaction please do. I have a witness to back up my side of that one as well.

So who is more reliable, the person who uses his real name, or the person who has to hide behind a false persona just to talk in a public forum?

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com