Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:32:56 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      some vanagon stuff for sale...
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

folks, im parting out the following vanagons if anyone needs anything...

'80 westy, 4spd aircooled 2.0, camper interior and poptop 83.5 GL pass van, auto, 1.9L, a/c, tan int '84 GL sunroof van, 4spd, 1.9L, blue int '85 non-GL 9 pass, auto, a/c, tan int '85 westy full camper, a/c, camper interior and poptop '86 GL pass van, 4spd, 2.1L, blue int '87 Wolfsburg, auto, 2.1L, grey weekender interior w/ sofabed and table '89 Wolfsburg (aka "bluestar") most of the diagonally striped interior sold, but have some stuff left, auto, 2.1L, power everything '90 Carat.carat weekender interior, auto, a/c, fiberglass bodykit etc '90 GL pass van, 4spd, a/c, weekender interior, etc

plus capt chairs, jumpseats, middle seats, carpets, glass, mirrors, doors, weekender interiors, camper interiors and poptops, motors, trannies, a/c systems for westys or pass vans, inst clusters, electrical stuff, fan blowers, switches, relays, wiring harnesses, gas tanks, ECU's, fiberglass bumpers and bodykits, alloy wheels, etc..etc..etc...bla, bla, bla.. ask me i probably have it if it was on one of the above vans.

i also have a '89 carat and a '80 westy for sale, as whole (both with good titles in my name)

disclaimer: NO i am not a junkyard, nor am i a business. i just parents with a big farm and i like collecting orphan vw vanagons :<) i do the vanagon parts thing as a side hobby, i have a real job :<). most of you know me on here as i have been a listmember for over 10 yrs.. all items are good used unless otherwise specified. yes i can ship stuff, tho shipping may not be feasable on very large items. i do not have set prices, tho i know what certain items generally go for. i do this by myself, in my free time. i dont have a website, nor do i take credit cards, or have anyone working for me. i am just offering parts for those who dont want to pay new prices or who cannot find what they need or if it's NLA. i only have vanagon parts (tho i do have a '93 cabriolet for parts as well)

anyway, p-mail me with needs or requests..

chris southeast pa.

'84 Wolfsburg sunroof '85 Doublecab '89 Carat '90 cabriolet '80 Westy (FS)