Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:08:05 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      One Week to go until BOTC 2005
Comments: To: The Bug Pack Pack <The_Bug_Pack@yahoogroups.com>,
          Type2 <type2@type2.com>, list vintage bus <vintagebus@type2.com>
Comments: cc: ohiovalleytribe@yahoogroups.com

Hi Volks,

There's just seven more sleeps between now and BOTC 2005. I'm gonna be a very busy guy getting all the last minute details nailed down over the next week, but I will be on vacation so I hope to be able to stay on top of it. And there's also a first-rate committee backing me up on things this year so it'll run smoothly despite me. I hope.

Whassup? If you're planning on attending please take note of the following details:

**T-Shirt Orders are now closed. Adam got lots of orders and will distribute them at the event.

**Belle has several bookings for the "House of Pain", but if you're interested in some body art she can still fit you in. Email raspbelle_AT_rogers.com and tell her what you're looking for.

**The Bus Driving Challenge will be limited to 20 participants this year. At the moment we do not have a "donor ride", unless this changes the event will be BYOB. P-mail me if you'd like to volunteer your ride for our convenience. Sign up for the challenge will open right after Adam finishes his Breakfast Burrito.

**If you're planning on enjoying the Tie-Dye workshop be sure to bring a Shirt or whatever. I will have a limited quantity of cheap white shirts available on-site for $5-7 (Cash Only). If you want to pre-order a specific size please p-mail.

**The Pan-Am Jam now has arranged enough gear to bring the volume to Eleven between 2 and 5 PM. Come prepared to Rock.

**Assistants to help with the Kids Activities are still needed... P- Mail me if you are interested.

**If you can bring some Firewood it would be appreciated. We've had some rain recently so a fire ban is very unlikely.

**Weather: http://tinyurl.com/9m54q

SPONSORS: BOTC is supported by the fine people at www.GermanSupply.com and Suburban Design Core.

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada