Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:04:17 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: clutch shudder?
Comments: To: Wil Haslup <wil@CHARMFX.COM>

What you have is oil contamination of the friction disc - you may have a lot of time indeed, but it is better to make the noise stop! Seeya, Jake ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wil Haslup" <wil@CHARMFX.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:55 AM Subject: Re: clutch shudder?