Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:39:26 -0400
From:         Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy insulated blanket for pop top canvas for winter camping
Comments: To: Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@vanagonparts.com>

Jeff you have some REALLY COOL stuff on that page, but no prices or descriptions. Some of it is obvious, but others not. I would love to know what ALL of it is, but I am especially interested in:

251000002 is this a screen for passenger van windows? Am I right? How much? 251800001 The item that started this thread... how much? 255070001 looks like an opening window, which one? How much? 255070718A looks like the arm to raise the pop top, how much?

Please please please at least add descriptions to that page (and prices if you are so inclinded)

Chris

On 8/5/05, Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@vanagonparts.com> wrote: > Todd, > > A picture of one can be found here: > > http://www.vanagonparts.com/images/special_order/catalog.html > > > I believe it's the 5th or 6th item down. > > Cheers, > > Jeff > www.vanagonparts.com > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf > Of Todd Olson > Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 9:22 AM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: Westy insulated blanket for pop top canvas for winter camping > > > Hello Fellow Volks Folks, > On the internet I have seen pictures of an insulated blanket that goes > around the pop top canvas for winter camping. I think it was a factory > Westfalia option. I am guessing it was most likely offered on Canadian > models. But I don't know that for sure. Does anyone know where I could > get one or have one made? Does anyone have any pictures of one so I can > try to have one made locally? > Thanks for your help! > Wishing you many miles of smiles! > Todd Olson > Grand Rapids, MI > todd.olson@charter.net > Buses By the Beach www.busesbythebeach.com > LiMBO Area Rep. www.bcn.net/~limbo/ > 1970 Volkswagen Westfalia Campmobile (Dorothy) > 1987 Volkswagen Westfalia GL Camper (Scarlet B) > 2001 Volkswagen Eurovan MV >