Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:11:57 -0700
From:         Don & Jennifer Hundt <dhundt@PCEZ.COM>
Subject:      Re: Syncro automatic for sale
Comments: To: vw4x4@FYI.NET

Actually Eric, if you read the quote below, clipped directly from the e-bay page, you will see that they want to sell their manual syncro because they upgraded to an automatic 1990 vanagon. nowhere on the site does it say anything about the syncro having an auto. the only real sin I could find was the misspelling of syncro(synchro-their spelling) cheers, Don " Here we have a rare 1989 Vanagon Synchro 4 wheel drive 7-passenger Van. We believe we are the second owners, we bought it approximately 6 years ago and it has spent the entire time in our posession transporting children to and from school. Now, with the tremendous changes in the traffic density and the arrival of an additional child we simply had to graduate to a 1990 Vanagon with AUTOMATIC transmission. The car is in good shape, no rust at all (Colorado car), all original, extremely reliable, the only thing we replaced over the years was a clutch and an ignition coil. It is fantastic in the snow. Everything works except the air conditioner, we never attempted to get it going, may just need a charge. It shows the usual wear for a car of that age, but a little TLC will correct that. No significant mechanical or body damage except a cracked rear bumper and a small dent in the right front door. The windshield also has a crack. Overall it is a great car."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Zeno" <vw4x4@FYI.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:29 AM Subject: Syncro automatic for sale