Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Aug 2005 03:08:43 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: THE "REAL"JOHN WALLACE STORY

We can't meet him, nobody can know what he looks like, remember? It'd screw up the look-alike contests.

Besides, he's probably safer that way....

(j/k) Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Keezer" <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 11:31 PM Subject: Re: THE "REAL"JOHN WALLACE STORY