Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:38:22 -0400
From:         Sudhir Desai <sudhir.desai@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Alternative to stock Vanagon fuel pump
Comments: To: Ed <eduntz@hotmail.com>

In addition to that, I would like to know if there are any in-line water pumps that perform close to stock., ed: sorry to piggyback ;)

On 8/9/05, Ed <eduntz@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have found that the lowest price around for a stock replacement of the Vanagon fuel pump is from Autohaus AZ, for $130 including shipping. I = > have heard that there is a Ford replacement that will work just as well. Does anyone know which other pump, whether for a Ford or a generic, that will work as a replacement? > > I know I'm opening the list up to lots of people who will advise against replacing with anything but stock, but I'd like to hear from anyone wants to tell me if they do know of a cheaper pump that will perform suitably, and whether they've used such a thing or not. > > Thanks, > Ed >